TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. General. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing by a duly authorized representative of Raydoor Corporation (“Seller”), the terms and conditions contained herein and the Verification / Build Order signed by Buyer constitute the entire agreement between the Seller and Buyer with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior communications and agreements.
2. Delivery. The purchase price shall include packing, freight, insurance and other related costs. Each System shall be delivered to buyer C.I.F. at Buyer’s construction site or other location specified. Buyer shall be responsible for costs of unloading product from carrier and storage thereafter.
3. Risk of Loss. Risk of loss of, damage to or destruction of a System shall pass to Buyer upon delivery, which shall be deemed to take place immediately upon the carrier’s offloading the System at the Buyer’s construction site or such other place designated in the Buyer’s shipping instructions to Raydoor. Buyer should inspect the System upon delivery. If Buyer fails to notify Raydoor in writing within 48 hours after delivery of any damage to a System or any part thereof that can be ascertained by a visual inspection, the System shall be deemed to have been delivered to the Buyer free of any damage resulting during handling, packing or transportation prior to delivery.
4. Payment. The purchase price for the System, including a deposit, if required by Seller, shall be payable when and in the amounts as set forth in the Seller’s Estimate that has been or will be provided to the Buyer and which is incorporated herein by reference. Such payment terms shall also be included in Seller’s invoice which shall be issued before delivery of the System to a common or private carrier for Buyer’s account. All prices are subject to change 2 without notice and are not guaranteed.
5. Changes. Buyer shall have the right to request, in writing, after the date of the Order Acceptance changes in the System’s dimensions, design, delivery date, or additions to or deletions from the original order. Seller will then prepare a change order, incorporating all contract modifications resulting from such request, including, but not limited to, changes in price, change order fee, delivery schedule and warranties. Seller shall have no obligation to proceed with such request or change order until the parties have agreed in writing to the terms of such change order.
6. Cancellation. Any order or contract may be terminated by Buyer only upon prior written notice and upon payment of all reasonable and proper termination charges. Buyer may NOT cancel an order or contract if production has already begun.